When you choose me, Michael G. Rosenberg, out of all the Colorado and New Mexico personal injury lawyers, you get 40 years of experience. As a highly experienced serious injury lawyer, my wide range of skills includes product liability cases, negligence claims, and motorcycle accident claims.
THE PERSONAL INJURY TRIANGLE © 1992
You Can Evaluate Your Own Personal Injury or A Death Claim Now
A personal injury or a death claim is like a triangle. A triangle must have three sides and a Personal Injury or Death Claim must have three essential parts.
The three parts of the Personal Injury Triangle© are:
1. Liability, 2. Injuries/Damages, and 3. Insurance
To have a good claim, you must have all three of these parts of the Personal Injury Triangle.
is a legal word for:
What did someone do to hurt you that made them guilty, at fault, to blame or wrong?
|2. INJURIES - DAMAGES
1. Property Damage to Vehicle
2. Damage to Personal Property
3. Lost Wages/Earnings
4. Medical Expenses
5. Emotional Distress/Mental
8. Lost Value of Household
10. Loss of Enjoyment of Life
11. Loss of Relationship
12. Wrongful Death
1. Does the person who is liable have insurance?
If so, how much, with what company, what is the claim number, and what is the company/adjuster contact information?
2. Do you have uninsured / under-insured insurance? If so, how much, with what company, what is the claim number, and what is the company/adjuster contact information?
Print this out. [pdf]
© Michael G. Rosenberg 1992